Increase your sales
by up to 10%
Implanta provides relevant and reliable information, presented with up to 99.8% accuracy in user-friendly dashboards.
Leave the data analysis to us and focus on what matters most: making the right decisions to achieve your results.
from production to Sell Out
The Distribution Visibility platform captures data directly from the distributors' ERP, allowing the industry to have visibility of its products in the Supply Chain.
In this way, you can monitor your Sell Out and the stock position of distributors and resellers on a daily basis.
Main information available
Sell Out Data
(sales ranking, profit margin, product turnover, product shortages)
Discover how Distribution Visibility drives your growth
Avoid stockouts with more efficient inventory management at distributors
Improve your pricing strategy and practice prices that are more in line with the market
of the distributor's
Eliminate excess inventory with more efficient management and free up your budget for sales actions
average by 5%
Have the ideal product assortment and don't lose sales
With Distribution Visibility you ensure:
How it Works
Implanta extractor is installed remotely because it was developed with artificial intelligence resources. Our extractor automatically collects daily data – only information previously authorized between the parties.
Integration and Data Processing
Our integrator application receives the collected data and performs more than 150 information integrity checks.
Implanta processes, treats and qualifies the data in a 100% cloud application, using artificial intelligence algorithms.
Information maintenance and auditing services also take place at this stage.
Analytics and Sharing
We provide processed, reliable data with 99.8% accuracy to our customers.
With this data we allow our customers to make the best business decisions with confidence.
- Rebate programs for distributors
- Incentive campaigns for distributor sales force
- Distributor dashboard with benchmarking of distributors integrated in the project
- Data intelligence to optimize inventory, reduce stockouts, increase turnover and positivity
- Digitization of the distribution and sales operation with the channel
- Business insights to gain market share
- Support from Implanta with the best practices (Brazilian General Data Protection Law, technological integration, automated processes) in the market to help the industry n convince its channels.
- Our solutions can be customized according to your needs.
- We have broad granularity of data collected across channels
- Daily shipping frequency (D-1)
- Data collection performed directly by the distributor's ERP, ensuring greater reliability and accuracy of the data collected
- 100% automated extraction, eliminating the need for the distributor or reseller to allocate a team to send the information
- Implanta is responsible for making the integration work from a technological point of view, ensuring less effort and impact on the distributor
Analyze the proposed business model, considering the processing of personal data, legal, regulatory, legal and contractual impacts;
Highlight possible third parties involved, their roles in the scope of the product or service, as well as the risk and responsibilities of these third parties;
Map the risks evidenced in the suggested processing of personal data;
Assess the need to carry out an Impact Assessment Report;
Review and analyze the impacts on the record of data processing activities at Implanta;
Identify possible impacts on rights and means of service to holders;
Advise the Area and/or Manager responsible on the actions necessary for the design of the product or service from the point of view of privacy;
Recommend technical and administrative measures necessary for the protection and privacy of the data covered by the scope, in compliance with the provisions of Implanta's RIPD.